Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Since 4/2000, I have led the world in regard to knowing how to correct depression, ADHD, PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, other mental illnesses, and substance abuse naturally. Unfortunately, I am a layman, and one often without the means for basic needs, much less the ability to effect real change. Within my means, I always do the best that I can to change humanity's understanding of what health recovery should be vs. the use of symptom masking, expensive, and toxic drugs.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Fifteen Illnesses or Conditions Zeolite Helps With

Dear egroup:

The following are Internet google search counts linking zeolite with bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, ADHD, anxiety, autism, fibromyalgia, depression, multiple chemical sensitivity, chronic fatigue syndrome, brain fog, mental illness, pain, detoxification, toxicity of zeolite, and aluminum toxicity of zeolite.

I am almost willing “to bet the farm” that these google hit counts will increase very substantially in their numbers as the years go by. The Internet sure seems to suggest that zeolite is real helpful stuff.

I am nearly certain that I am going to benefit from a zeolite-green juice fast, with some nutrients I might add to help with it. And I am willing to say this despite the fact that I have yet to try zeolite. This egroup will hear when I do, one way or the other… and I will be as honest as I can in regard to what happened. (As always, I am not selling anything here.)

Incidentally, when I do try zeolite I am sure going to try to beat the real high prices of NCD.

All the very best,

Allen


The following linked searches using Google as a search engine were performed on August 8th, 2006:

Results 1 - 10 of about 998 for bipolar disorder zeolite

Results 1 - 10 of about 11,400 for schizophrenia zeolite

Results 1 - 10 of about 21,200 for ADHD zeolite

Results 1 - 10 of about 9,310 for attention deficit disorder zeolite

Results 1 - 10 of about 30,100 for anxiety zeolite

Results 1 - 10 of about 26,500 for autism zeolite

Results 1 - 10 of about 23,100 for fibromyalgia zeolite

Results 1 - 10 of about 63,900 for depression zeolite

Results 1 - 10 of about 118,000 for multiple chemical sensitivity zeolite

Results 1 - 10 of about 39,300 for chronic fatigue syndrome zeolite

Results 1 - 10 of about 921 for brain fog zeolite

Results 1 - 10 of about 15,400 for mental illness zeolite

Results 1 - 10 of about 12,900 for epilepsy zeolite

Results 1 - 10 of about 105,000 for pain zeolite

Results 1 - 10 of about 134,000 for detoxification zeolite

Results 1 - 10 of about 470 for "toxicity of zeolite"

Results 1 - 10 of about 25,300 for aluminum toxicity of zeolite

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Allen,

I stopped by to read your stories on Bipolar/Depression and found them interesting. I am taking this supplement called univera, which is really great with aiding health recovery, check it out by googling "Univera." Let me know what you think. univerafacts@yahoo.com

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home