Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Since 4/2000, I have led the world in regard to knowing how to correct depression, ADHD, PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, other mental illnesses, and substance abuse naturally. Unfortunately, I am a layman, and one often without the means for basic needs, much less the ability to effect real change. Within my means, I always do the best that I can to change humanity's understanding of what health recovery should be vs. the use of symptom masking, expensive, and toxic drugs.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

How to resolve depression! naturally with nutrients, etc.

What follows are two entries that I posted in my Yahoo 360 blog today in regard to the effect Willy's miraculous baggie has on a state of depression in myself, as well as what I think this may mean.

It won't be too long before all of the specifics of Willy's baggie will be posted widely across the Internet, just as his ADHD/bipolar recovery story was a few months or so ago.

Incidentally, for those that may wish to follow it, my Yahoo 360 blog, one in which I post all of my life "goings on" and any significant writing that I may do, is located at:
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-Kgb7fcYwd6q.3mLsjmULpwU-?cq=1

All the very best,

Allen Darman


Posted at 8:41 A.M. this morning:

Blog Title: One of Willy's "baggies" of supplements... Wow!

Dear friends:

After going almost a month without any supplements whatsoever (due to poverty), yesterday I had one of the miraculous baggies of supplements that cured my son Willy of ADHD/bipolar disorder.

Wow! What a difference this one baggie of supplements made.

I have been depressed and really dragging for most of August. Although I am not all better yet, but I am a heck of a lot better and more mentally functional than I have been in weeks. This
supplement mixture sure helps me a ton, just as it does my son. And boy does this help sure arrive quickly. I cannot wait for the day that this baggie approach is evaluated for the treatment of depression... for it sure seems like the stone nuts to me.

I just took my second baggie this morning, and I have a dozen more left. At least for a little while, I am "back in the ballgame" of life.

Hopefully, I will be able to get back to my writing soon. This writing will include all of the specifics of what is in these baggies and why, such that other persons can try this broad based
approach if they so desire to.

Allen



Posted at 5:36 P.M. tonight:

Blog title: Baggie number two kicked in.... Wow again!

Dear friends:

At about 8 A.M. this morning I took baggie number two. Five hours later, by 1 P.M, I felt absolutely fabulous. The serious, and sometimes suicidal, depressive state that I had gone through for about three and a half weeks was OVER!

I am now "writing functional" again. It should not be more than a week or two before Willy's baggie ingredients, and a good deal of other material related to these baggies, is posted widely to dozens of egroups on the Internet.

I am also currently toying with the idea of putting a "quickie version" of Willy's baggie ingredient list in here (my Yahoo 360 blog).

I have no commercial agenda for Willy's baggies. This is an answer that I believe should be freely given to the world.

Incidentally, this was the second time that I have almost immediately resolved a longstanding depressive state in myself with baggies. The first time was this May. I had gone for at least four
months running on the low end of the scale, hardly supplementing, eating poorly, and feeling like crap almost all of the time (depressed). Despite this long- standing depressive state, I knew
after the very first baggie I took that this depressive state was nearly over. And a baggie or two later, it was over (until I ran out of baggies in early August).

I have to admit that a few hours prior to taking my first baggie yesterday, I did do a bentonite and psyllium purge to unblock a number of likely and common problematic issues in my gut, such that the first baggie I took would be absorbed much better. A bentonite and psyllium purge on an empty stomach was a foundation step for me in regard to treating a serious depressive state in myself. I had determined this foundation step quite a few years ago (in the fall of 1999).

I know in my heart that despite the fact that the baggie ingredient list that I am using is not perfect, this baggie represents "a giant leap forward for all mankind". Someday baggies of supplements similar to that which my son and I are currently using are going to be used to treat all kinds of illnesses, not just depression, bipolar disorder, or ADHD. Baggies of synergistic nutrients (and necessary cofactors) are a truth that is just too simple, and far too powerful, to be ignored.

I also know in my heart that I, as a complete nobody, have led the world since April 2000 in regard to both (1) the conceptual understanding and (2) the practical treatment of a depressive state in most persons. This "most" may include over 75% of the persons that are depressed in the U.S. at the present time.

For over six years I have honestly and repetitively stated the above to many persons, and have either been criticized for doing so, or simply ignored. The heavy psychological burden of my having discovered answers for depression that could help all mankind, and my not having the means to either prove these answers out or move these answers forward in some way, has not been an easy one for me to bear.

Thank God for my son Willy, for having enough faith in me to help me "to prove what I know" to the world. (His recovery is so awesome he belongs on the Oprah show or Larry King someday.)

And thank God for baggies, which make it so easy for other persons to follow suit.

God forbid that in the foreseeable future I get some competent help and/or fiscal empowerment to prove out what I know about how to treat depression. The anecdotal video testimony that I could rather readily generate would be awesome. Many persons that have been seriously depressed for months would be all better in a day, or perhaps two days, or perhaps three. They would be so amazed at such a profound change in their mood state in such a short time.
And this would "show and tell" so well on video. In my opinion, much of the public would believe such video material, whether double blind studies were done or not. (It is perhaps inevitable that such double blind studies will be done, and do I sure welcome this day. Every single antidepressant medication on earth is almost a joke vs. what I know would work to treat depression in most persons, so much so it is not funny.)

Many people feel that the drug companies still have the upper hand. They also believe that it is probably going to take decades for "us" (alternative medicine) to win the war against them.

I beg to differ.

I know deep in my heart that if and/or when I even get a little bit of help in regard to proving what I know in regard to the treatment of depression, the time left for the drug companies to have the upper hand vs. alternative medicine may be rather limited, to say the very least.

Lastly, I am willing to take only a modicum of credit here. I give most of the credit to those that deserve it; I give credit to my parents, Arthur and Marion Darman, who are no longer with us but will be special to me forever, to my son Willy, who taught me as much as I taught him, and to my teachers, such as Sherry Rogers, M.D., Priscilla Slagle, M.D., Abram Hoffer, M.D, Bernard Jensen, James Balch, M.D. and Phyllis Balch, C.N.C., Joseph Mercola, M.D., and to many dozens of other alternative medical doctors, alternative medical authors, and knowledgeable laypersons, persons that are far too numerous to mention here.

Allen Darman

4 Comments:

Blogger Cooking Fool said...

Hi, Allen

I stumbled upon your blog this morning and I just wanted to pass on some info about bipolar disorder. I am bipolar and I know I am not alone. I have a friend who has done some research into the area and has published and presented his work (eg. in the Proceedings of the Royal Society)
He has some pretty unusual ideas (and data to support them!) - particularly interesting is his idea of the 'sticky switch' and its treatment with Omega 3 fatty acids. I thought you might like to have a look at his website:

http://www.uq.edu.au/nuq/jack/jack.html

He is at the University of Queensland in Australia.

I'd be interested to know what you think.

Take care,

Lisa F.

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drugs are not the only thing that can help with depression. There are a number of things that you can do to cope with depression naturally. Natural therapies are ideal for mild to moderate depression. Before beginning to incorporate a natural alternative or stop taking anti-depression medications prescribed.

Bipolar Disorder, Bipolar Patients, Bipolar Symptoms, Bipolar Community, Manic-Depressive, Mania, Mood Swings, Mood Stabilizers, Mental Health Evaluations, Episodes

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nutrientscure.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home