Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Since 4/2000, I have led the world in regard to knowing how to correct depression, ADHD, PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, other mental illnesses, and substance abuse naturally. Unfortunately, I am a layman, and one often without the means for basic needs, much less the ability to effect real change. Within my means, I always do the best that I can to change humanity's understanding of what health recovery should be vs. the use of symptom masking, expensive, and toxic drugs.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Is Big Pharma Evil?; the results of three searches

Dear friends:

Last night I used three search engines to see if there was a link between the word "evil" and the term "Big Pharma" on the Internet.

This is what I found.

Putting the words "evil Big Pharma" (without the quote marks) into Google returned 211,000 hits.

Putting the words "evil Big Pharma" into a Yahoo search returned (about) 2,300,000 hits.

And putting the words "evil Big Pharma" into an MSN search returned 470,000 hits.

The following thoughts came to mind after I did these three searches:

It sure makes my heart sing to see so many persons and parties fighting with me against the evil industry commonly known as Big Pharma.

I sure wish that many of the people and parties that I found by these three simple linking searches were aware of my son Willy's amazing recovery from an ADHD diagnosis, classic bipolar symptoms, and weak and sickly childhood health.

I also wish that even one of the persons or parties that I found in doing these searches realized that the "key new idea" that Willy used to become well almost universally applies to the health recovery of hundreds of millions of persons, and not just those that are depressed, bipolar, or have ADHD.

This "key new idea" is, when needing to heal from either physical or mental illness, to take the entire vitamin, mineral, essential fatty acid, AND amino acid range ALL AT ONCE.

Incidentally, Willy and I, although we did this of our own accord in 2004, have to thank a prior alternative medical pioneer named Adelle Davis for originating the idea of using broad based nutrition all at the same time.

Why do I say this?

After Willy became well, I ran across a copy of Adelle Davis's book "Let's Eat Right To Keep Fit". This was a popular nutritional and natural health book in the early seventies. (I believe it made the New York Times best seller list at this time. I actually read this book in about 1971, but it had been so long ago, I did not remember most of what it said.)

Adelle Davis had the concept of the use of broad based nutrition "right". On page 106 of "Let's Eat Right To Keep Fit" she stated "Because all nutrients are used together in the body, health can be rebuilt faster when as many nutrients as possible are furnished together and thus made available at one time".

My son Willy is perhaps the first person to have profoundly carried this idea of Adelle Davis out. I believe that there will be millions of other persons using this idea at some point in the future. This point will be when the world finally realizes the tremendous healing power of an adequate therapeutic dose of broad based free form amino acids, when coupled AT THE SAME TIME with a vitamin, mineral, and essential fatty acid supplement regime. (And don't forget what Dr. Mercola of www.mercola.com says about probiotics; they should be taken by virtually everyone every single day.)

I sincerely hope that the world has the wisdom to thank my son Willy some day, for having the courage at thirteen years old to take over sixty capsules of vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, amino acids, and necessary cofactors all at once. I also hope the world has the wisdom to thank him for having the self discipline to make something very special out of this healing nutrient chemistry that he took in.

And Willy, on this blog I would like to say a few things to you. Son, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you have done. You are most probably destined to become famous some day. Use this fame wisely. And never forget the responsibility that you have to continue to be an example of extraordinary health to the world.

Allen Darman


Related blogs:

Adelle Davis; a true pioneer

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-Kgb7fcYwd6q.3mLsjmULpwU-?cq=1&p=262

Willy's Three Year ADHD/Bipolar Recovery Story

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-Kgb7fcYwd6q.3mLsjmULpwU-?cq=1&p=235

Doctors Helped Cause Willy's Sickness; A Picture When He Was Not Well

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-Kgb7fcYwd6q.3mLsjmULpwU-?cq=1&p=226

The possible implications of broad based nutrition taken all at once

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-Kgb7fcYwd6q.3mLsjmULpwU-?cq=1&p=107

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home