Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Since 4/2000, I have led the world in regard to knowing how to correct depression, ADHD, PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, other mental illnesses, and substance abuse naturally. Unfortunately, I am a layman, and one often without the means for basic needs, much less the ability to effect real change. Within my means, I always do the best that I can to change humanity's understanding of what health recovery should be vs. the use of symptom masking, expensive, and toxic drugs.

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

My Main Site on The Internet

Dear friends:

I have not keep up with this site on Blogger. My main website on the Internet is http://nutrientscure.wordpress.com

Big Pharma's hackers have made it nearly impossible for me to maintain a decent web presence, as since June 2006 I cannot keep a computer online at home. I have also had a considerable degree of difficulty using computers in two libraries near me.

It is sad that drug-oriented medicine has to hire hackers to disrupt the growth of healing truth on the Internet. Big Pharma and Big Medicine make hundreds of billions of dollars from millions of persons being sick. And the more persons that are sick, and remain sick, the better, as far as these two entities are concerned. Big Pharma most certainly does not want natural non-drug answers to be found. When such non-drug answers are found, any and everything is considered in order to stop such natural healing truths from reaching the masses. (I should know this, as besides being repeatedly hacked and disrupted since June 2006, on January 6, 2010 I may have missed an attempt on my life.)

Allen Darman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home